The Centre for Creativity and Innovation in Care is delighted to announce their upcoming Conference: Ideas, Insight and Innovation to be held on Tuesday 26th March 2019 at De Vere Tortworth Court, Bristol.
The aim of the day is to unleash your personal creativity; enrich your thinking and imagination; support reflection and new ideas; and to hold a space for honest dialogue about leadership in the sector. We intend leave you with practical take-aways, inspire self development as well as the development of your services.
You are invited to attend a day with current members of the Centre for Creativity and Innovation exploring an agenda designed to create the conditions for more new and valuable approaches and outcomes in providers and services.
Guest Speak Neil Eastwood, author of Saving Social Care, will be talking about the Quest for Compassion and Loyalty - Recruitment and Retention for the Front Line.
Chris Gage, MD of Ladder to the Moon, will be unpacking the importance of Creative Problem Solving as a committed practice that brings different and better outcomes for clients, residents and staff. The workshop will help you develop your Creative Leadership, share a systems approach to leading creativity and the challenges of leading in the VUCA world we live in.
In the afternoon there will be an opportunity for delegates to attend two of five different workshops run by centre members and the Ladder to the Moon team:
· Leadership and Coaching for Creativity and Innovation - Phil Martin, CEO, Keychange
· Leading a culture of wellbeing - Selling social engagement. Exploring the link between personalised lifestyle, staff mindsets to ‘activity’ and a flourishing business - Ben Davies, Head of Creativity, Ladder to the Moon
· Recruitment – new approaches in practice - Angela Boxall, Head of Operations, Majesticare
· Getting the Most from Challenging Relationships - Why people get upset. Exploring the distinctions of upset from a coaching perspective, trust, values and where and when we truly listen to our colleagues – Jude Sweeting, Director of Quality and Enjoyment, Ladder to the Moon
· Creative Problem Solving - another chance to practice solving a problem – Chris Gage, MD, Ladder to the Moon
· Facilitated Networking – an opportunity to network with colleagues from different organisations within the Centre – Simon Patient, MD, Heritage Manor Care, Fran Sexton, Head of Business Development, Ladder to the Moon
There are a limited number of spaces left for what promises to be an inspiring day. The cost for the day is £65 per delegate (no VAT to pay) with lunch and refreshments included. Timing: 9am-5pm, Venue: De Vere Tortworth Court, Bristol. For further information and to book your space please contact Fran Sexton [email protected] or call 07378304357.